When you are in search of a fun and exciting dining atmosphere in the San Jose area, make a reservation at Kyoto Palace. We offer delicious teppanyaki cuisine, sushi, and other Japanese favorites prepared right at your table.
- Learn about tofu and its many wonderful culinary applications at WebMD.com.
- See how to eat a soft shell crab in this article from SeriousEats.com.
- Japan-Guide.com lists some common Japanese vegetables you might see on the hibachi grill.
- Find the origin of your favorite Japanese dishes with CNNGo.com.
- Kikkoman USA discusses the unique brewing process that yields soy sauce, a favorite condiment in Asian cuisine.
Contact us online or call (408) 377-6456 to get a look at our menu and specials.